Together we taste the pre-Christmas season! In the restaurant ALvis in Berlin Mitte, the seasonal dates are celebrated in a special way. The Advent and Christmas time is culinary a very special and delicious one. Now is the time to cultivate friendships and family relationships with good food and a specially selected bottle of wine. In Berlin's most cordial kitchen, the restaurant ALvis the Martinsgansessen (Martins goose menu) is therefore a big celebration. With pleasure and in a joyful mood in the center of Berlin, it will give you unforgettable moments. Even a perfectly normal winter evening becomes a very special memory with the winter evening buffet in the restaurant ALvis! Chef Wolfgang Kanow not only transforms guests into friends with his culinary treats. With a festive, familial atmosphere as well as with inspiring conversations, our restaurant team ensures the unmatched #Joyfoodwithfriends Advent mood! ....and in February, you can look forward to a romantic Valentine‘s menu.
Gan(s)z nice and crispy! Every year we reopen the goose season with a festive Martinsgansmenu on 11 November 2019 from 18:00 o'clock:
- Taleggio with truffle honey and tofu on pumpernickel
- Soup of black salsify with pumpkin crouton
- Crispy goose with red cabbage, green cabbage and Thuringian potato dumplings
- Small delicacies from the Alvis Patisserie
13.11. until 18.12.2019, Wednesdays from 18 hrs
- Winter buffet with warm and cold starters, salads, various main courses, side dishes, desserts
- A glass of homemade mulled wine
31,50 € p.p.
On 14 February 2020 at 18 o'clockwe invite you to a romantic 4-course menu prepared by chef Wolfgang Kanow.
- 4-course menu
45,00 € p.P.